Can I use DeepL Write in Google Docs?
Yes, with the DeepL browser extension for Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Firefox you can use DeepL Write in Google Docs to fix spelling and grammar errors and improve the style of your writing.
You just need to make sure that you have added the DeepL browser extension to your browser. More information about how to add the extension to your browser can be found in this article.
To use DeepL Write directly in a Google document, do the following:
- Select the text you want to improve
- Hover over the DeepL icon that appears on the right side of your Google document
- Click on the Sparkle icon
- The improved text is previewed in a small window
- To replace the original text with the improved version, click Replace in document
If you don't want to use the text in the preview, click on Dismiss.
At the moment, the DeepL browser extensions only support DeepL Write for English (American and British) and German texts.
Please note that Alternatives are not supported for DeepL Write in Google Docs. To access more features for your improved text, you can copy and paste the text into www.deepl.com/write. In this article, you can find out more about the web version of DeepL Write.
If you would like to know more about how to translate texts in Google Docs, take a look at this article about translating texts in Google Docs.