I can't access DeepL anymore. Is there an outage?
If you are experiencing issues while using DeepL products, you can check the real-time status of all DeepL services via our status page.
This status page displays up-to-date information about any ongoing or recent incidents affecting our services. During an incident, a summary of the status information will also be displayed in the Help Center.
You can also subscribe to our status page via an Atom or RSS feed to be notified of any incidents.
In the event of an incident, the page will display the following information:
- Affected service (DeepL Pro, DeepL Free, DeepL Pro API, DeepL Free API)
- Affected functionality, e.g., document translation
- Affected clients/platforms, e.g., DeepL for Windows
- Affected countries, e.g., Germany
- Actions taken by DeepL, e.g., investigation
The severity of incidents can vary. On the status page, we distinguish between the following four statuses:
- Operational: no incidents; all systems working as expected
- Degraded performance: minor performance issues that may slightly affect some services
- Partial outage: partial impairment of some services
- Major outage: severe impairment of some or all services
After an incident has been resolved, the status of the affected service will change back to Operational.
Under Past Incidents, all recent incidents are listed. More information about the availability of our systems can be accessed via the RSS or Atom feed.
If you are experiencing issues which are not linked to an incident displayed on the status page, please contact DeepL Support.