In case the login via SSO is not working as expected, please check whether you can log in with SSO on DeepL.com:
- If you can’t use login via SSO on the web translator and the desktop app, please contact DeepL Support (If you are getting any error message, please note it for our Support team.)
- If you can log in with SSO on the web translator, but the SSO login on the desktop app doesn’t work properly (a spinning wheel is shown), please try the following steps:
Change your default browser
You can change your default browser (e.g. Chrome to Firefox) in the settings of your device.
- Go to the System Preferences
- Select General
- Choose your default web browser
- Go to the Windows Start menu
- Click on the Settings icon
- Select Apps
- Choose Default apps
- Change the setting under Web browser
Once you've changed your default browser, please try to log in via SSO on your app again.
Fully close and restart the browser
Please close all open browser windows and restart the browser. Once this is done, please try to log in via SSO on your app again.
Clear the browser cookies
If the login via SSO still doesn't work, please clear the browser cookies. You can check the support site of your browser for instructions. Once this is done, please try to log in via SSO on your app again.
Reboot your computer
If you still see the spinning wheel after following the steps above, please try to reboot your computer afterwards. Once this is done, please try to log in via SSO on your app again.