How can a new user join my team?
If you are the team administrator, you can invite a new user to join your team at any time, provided that there is a spare license. You can invite new users in two ways:
By sending an invitation email to single users:
- Open the Team tab and click on Invite members, under Your team.
- Enter the email address of the new user.
- Click on Send invitation.
The user will receive an email with a link to create a personal DeepL Pro account and join the team.
By sending an invitation link for multiple users:
- Open the Team tab and click on Edit, under Security.
- Click on the toggle switch to enable the invitation link. An invitation link will be generated.
- You can copy the link and send it to the user(s) you'd like to invite.
In the same dialog, you can either allow users with any email address to use the invitation link or only users with an email address from a specific domain. To do so, you should enter the domain into the dedicated field.
If you need to generate a new invitation link, switch the toggle off and switch it on again. A new link will be generated.