What is the difference between the team administrator and a team member?
With a team subscription, multiple users can access DeepL Pro by using the same subscription, according to the number of user licenses included.
Each user in the team should have a user license. This applies to the team administrator and all other team members.
Please note that multiple users can’t share the same license. This means that each user should have their own DeepL account with their personal login credentials.
The accounts are bound to the same team subscription, which is managed by the team administrator. Therefore, the administrator has extended rights in contrast to other team members.
Team members have the right to:
- View and change their login credentials
- Access and create their Authentication Key for CAT tool plug-ins (only for DeepL Pro Advanced/Ultimate)
- Monitor their own usage in terms of documents translated
In addition, team administrators have the right to:
- Change the subscription plan (upgrade/downgrade)
- Change the billing period (monthly/annual)
- Cancel the subscription
- Access payment details, billing information, and invoices
- Invite, deactivate, or remove team members
- Set document translation limits for team members
- Monitor the usage in terms of documents translated by the team
To be able to leave the team, the team administrator must first reassign the administration rights to another user, while other team members can leave the team on their own.