Do you offer programming language-specific client libraries for the DeepL API?
Yes, we offer Python, .NET, Node.js, PHP, and Java client libraries for the DeepL API. Installation instructions and documentation are available on GitHub.
- Python client library: https://github.com/DeepLcom/deepl-python
- .NET client library: https://github.com/DeepLcom/deepl-dotnet
- Node.js client library: https://github.com/DeepLcom/deepl-node
- PHP client library: https://github.com/DeepLcom/deepl-php
- Java client library: https://github.com/DeepLcom/deepl-java
The goal of the client libraries is to make it much easier for developers working with certain programming languages to build applications with DeepL.
Please keep in mind that you should have an active DeepL API (Free or Pro) subscription to access the DeepL API, including our client libraries. If you don’t have an active DeepL API subscription, sign up for a Free or Pro API plan.
Once you have signed up for the DeepL API, you can access our API by using the Authentication Key. You can find more information about the Authentication Key here.
The Python, .NET, Node.js, PHP, and Java client libraries are open source projects. Should you wish to share your feedback or feature requests, you can create GitHub issues in the repositories shared above.
If your help request includes sensitive data, please contact DeepL Support.