How can I implement SSO for my team?
To set up SSO for your team, you can simply connect your central identity provider with our services using approved standard protocols. You can do this in your DeepL Pro account, under Team, by clicking on Set up SSO.
For this, your identity provider needs to support one of these protocols:
- OpenID Connect v1.0 (preferred)
- SAML v2.0
To start the setup, you should first request a company domain name, which you can enter under Company SSO Domain Name. Please note that the company domain name should:
- Start with a letter
- Only include letters, numbers, and hyphens
- Not end with a hyphen
Once you've entered the domain name that you prefer, click on Request.
Due to security reasons, we have to review your domain name. The review process may take up to three days. The review status is displayed in your account, under Single sign-on(SSO):
- Domain name submitted for approval: this status indicates that the review is still ongoing, and you have to wait.
- Domain name denied: this indicates that due to some reason your company domain name was rejected. To proceed with the SSO setup you, please contact your Account Manager.
- Domain name approved: this status indicates that you can proceed with the setup via the Set up SSO button.
The next step is to choose your authentication type: OpenID Connect or SAML. If your identity provider supports both authentication types, we recommend using OpenID Connect, as it is easier to set up SSO with this protocol.