How can I implement SSO for my team?
To set up SSO for your team, you can simply connect your central identity provider with our services using approved standard protocols. Your identity provider needs to support one of these protocols:
- OpenID Connect v1.0
- SAML v2.0
1. Define your company SSO domain name
Your SSO domain name should:
- Start with a letter
- Not end with a hyphen
- Only include letters, numbers, and hyphens
- Not include a period
Examples: companyname, company-name
2. Request your company domain name
If you are in direct contact with our Sales team: Please reach out to your Sales Manager to request your company domain name. Once your preferred company domain name was connected to your account, you can proceed with the setup via the Set up SSO button and choose your authentication type (see below).
If you haven't been in contact with our Sales team: Please request your company domain name in your DeepL account:
- Go to the Team area in your account
- Click on Set up SSO to start the setup
- Enter your preferred company domain name under Company SSO Domain Name
- Click on Request
Due to security reasons, we have to review your company domain name. The review process may take up to three days. The review status is displayed in your account, under Single sign-on (SSO):
- Domain name submitted for approval: this status indicates that the review is still ongoing, and you have to wait.
- Domain name denied: this status indicates that due to some reason your company domain name was rejected. To proceed with the SSO setup you, please contact our Customer Support.
- Domain name approved: this status indicates that you can proceed with the setup via the Set up SSO button.
3. Choose Authentication Type
DeepL supports OpenID Connect and SAML, please choose your preferred protocol: